Wk 3 – Database Operations and Data Recovery [07-29-19] Assignment Content Resources: Completed Week One Individual Assignment titled, “DreamHome Case Study”Completed Week Two Individual Assignment
Wk 3 – Database Operations and Data Recovery [07-29-19]
- Completed Week One Individual Assignment titled, “DreamHome Case Study”
- Completed Week Two Individual Assignment titled, “Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition”
- Appendix A, “User Requirements Specification for DreamHome Case Study” of Database Systems: A Practical Approach to Design, Implementation and Management(6th edition).
Consider instructor feedback from your Week 2 Individual assignment, “Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition” as you complete this assignment.
Define the maintenance and security components necessary for the data models created in the following Individual assignments:
- Week One “DreamHome Case Study”
- Week Two “Object Oriented Data Model and SQL Query Definition”
Include the following in your definition:
- How data replication will be used in the system
- An effective and efficient recovery strategy
Document your components as follows:
- A 2- to 3-page Microsoft® Word document for your definition of maintenance and security components
- Revised diagrams in Microsoft® Visio® from previous assignments with annotations identifying the maintenance and security components
Note: The results of this assignment will be used in future DreamHome-related Individual Assignments in Weeks Four and Five.
Submit the assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!