Wk 2 – Advanced Database Architectures [7-22-19] Assignment Content Your organization uses Microsoft® Excel® to maintain its inventory. The company is growing rapidly and has reached the point where a
Wk 2 – Advanced Database Architectures [7-22-19]
Your organization uses Microsoft® Excel® to maintain its inventory. The company is growing rapidly and has reached the point where an inventory database is needed.
Your organization’s database needs include the following:
- Multiple departments will require access to the database, including eCommerce, manufacturing, sales, and customer service
- Employees will use the database to:
- Enter data
- Reference data
- Use data to auto-populate new orders and customer service records
- Analyze data and create reports
Recommend three of the following six database architecture types that would work for your organization:
- Distributed Relational
Include the following in your recommendation:
- Your top three recommended architectures, in order, using the number 1 as your best recommendation
- Your rationale for recommending each architecture
- The characteristics that make each architecture a top recommendation
- The current usage trends of these architectures in the industry and how it affected your recommendation for each
- Potential concerns or disadvantages of each architecture
- Summary of reasons for not recommending the remaining three architectures
- Citations for any graphics, images, video, or audio used
Create your recommendation as either:
- A 3- to 4-page technical summary in Microsoft® Word
- A 14- to 16-slide multimedia-rich presentation with detailed speaker notes
Submit your assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!