This is a repost due to timming change. Part ICreate an Android™ app that will be used to enter student grades for college courses.Develop three screens as follows:The first screen should allow th
This is a repost due to timming change.
Create an Android™ app that will be used to enter student grades for college courses.
Develop three screens as follows:
- The first screen should allow the entry of a student id, first name, last name, class id, and class name.
- The second screen should allow the entry of a grade for each student and class that they took. The grade entry will be a number which can range from 0 – 100.
- The third screen should show the student name and overall letter grade for the semester based on the classes that they took. Note: Use the grade conversion table below:
Below 60 F
Use the sample students and grades below:
Student ID Student Name Class ID Class Name Grade
1 Sally Smith 100 Biology 70
1 Sally Smith 110 Gym 90
2 Mark Front 120 English 40
2 Mark Front 110 Gym 10
3 Rick Hart 130 Science 85
3 Rick Hart 100 Biology 90
3 Rick Hart 110 Gym 45
4 Justin Jones 140 Computers 45
4 Justin Jones 120 English 70
Design the database using the following fields and criteria:
Prepare a 5-slide presentation to present the app, including speaker’s notes.
Create the content for the presentation. The following are examples of appropriate content:
- The best uses of Google Cloud™ messaging
- The best uses of Google Maps™ API and where it can be best used.
- The challenges encountered during the development of this app.
Compile all files associated with the app and your presentation into a .zip folder.
Submit the .zip folder to the Assignment Files tab above.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!