The change management process (130 points)
Module 12: Critical Thinking
The Change Management Process (130 points) Throughout the years, specifically since the implementation of Saudi Vision 2030, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has experienced many changes. For this assignment, select an organization, which you have not written about (thus far) in MGT521, and address the following:
- Provide information about the organization’s mission, vision, values, and industry.
- Provide details about how the organization has made changes based upon the pillars of Saudi Vision 2030.
- Explain what additional changes the organization must make to further align with the goals and objectives set forth by Saudi Vision 2030.
- Explain what changes the organization must make to align with the needs/changes in the external environment.
- Based upon the changes noted, as related to Saudi Vision 2030 and environmental changes, explain which tools for action planning, explored in Table 9.3, you would utilize to effectively carry out the change.
- Explain the critical role of communication during the time of the change and how you would effectively communicate the change to all organizational stakeholders.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 6-8 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric the grading rubric – Alternative Formats to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!