Sociology Reflection on a Story
You will write three-page reviews of a story from the book. Your grade will depend on how closely you answer these questions:-
- · Discuss why you chose the story you did, what was most compelling to you?
- · Name 2 concepts we have discussed in class that connect with the short story of your choice?
- · Discuss what glaring differences, (if any), present themselves between the way you understand life in the US and life in the countries presented? What similarities are there?
- · Are there any themes of oppression, resistance and resilience that stand out?
- · Who is telling the story? What is missing? How could they have told the story differently?
- · How did the story help you understand other people? What did you already know? Again, what ideas and concepts from class can you use to discuss what is taking place?
- · What would you like to add to the story?
- · What questions do you still have?
The concepts and the story are attached
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!