Note: This assignment will be checked for plagiarism by the professor and this assignment should be a minimum of 600 words without references and should be in APA format and have to include at least two references. Please find the below attachment and refer to it to prepare the answer. And I need the answer by Tuesday evening 06:00 pm EST. (04/21/2020).
Length: Minimum of 600 words
Briefly respond to all the following questions. Make sure to explain and backup your responses with facts and examples. This assignment should be in APA format and have to include at least two references.
At the end of your textbook on page 385, the author mentions several “encouraging security architecture developments”:
- The Open Group has created an Enterprise Security Architect certification. One of their first certified architects has subsequently created a few enterprise security reference architectures.
- The SANS Institute hosted three “What Works in Security Architecture” Summits.
- The IEEE initiated a Center for Secure Design. The Center published a “Top 10 Design Flaws” booklet.
- Adam Shostack published Threat Modeling: Designing for Security, and renown threat modeler, John Steven, has told me that he’s working on his threat modeling book.
- Anurag Agrawal of MyAppSecurity has been capturing well-known attack surfaces and their technical mitigations within his commercial threat modeling tool, “Threat Modeler.”
Choose 2 or 3 three items from the list above and provide an update to their development status. Make sure you provide some background on your selection and then provide the update of the development.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!