Quantitative analysis & excel | Marketing homework help
Read the Fashion Designs International, Inc. [PDF] case study and complete the following requirements.
Based on the information presented in Tables 1 and 2, calculate the following:
- Calculate Total Variable Costs.
- Calculate Total Fixed Costs
- Calculate Contribution Margin per Unit
- Calculate Break-Even, Unit Sales
- Calculate Target Profit
In a 2 page report, based on your quantitative analysis, what do you think FDI should do with its production: continue in North America or move it overseas? Discuss the quantitative, qualitative, and ethical factors, if any, that come into play with this decision. Support your recommendation with a minimum of 3 academic resources.
- Quantitative Analysis (Excel Required): You are required to use the provided Excel workbook to complete the quantitative analysis for this assignment.
- Qualitative Analysis (Word Required): Prepare a 2-page summary addressing the required qualitative analysis.
- Your paper is required to be formatted according to APA requirements. Be sure to incorporate key concepts from this unit’s readings and properly cite your references according to APA requirements. Do NOT embed the results of your quantitative analysis in your Word document. You should only reference parts of your quantitative analysis in your written analysis. Your written responses to the qualitative prompts should not be presented in a question and answer format.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!