Q1: Chapter 3 starts with the identification and the introduction of the Principles, and the characteristics of a successful IG program. Identify these Principles, and provide a brief explanation of
Q1: Chapter 3 starts with the identification and the introduction of the Principles, and the characteristics of a successful IG program. Identify these Principles, and provide a brief explanation of their importance?
Q2: In order to have a successful IG program, one of the eight (8) Information Risk Planning and Management step is to develop metrics and measure results. Why are metrics required? Briefly provide your explanation.
Before answering above questions please go through below points
1. Adding non-relevant points to a response. Adding points to other students posts where I can’t determine that you actually read the post, or your response is appropo of nothing the other learner said. Your responses to others need to be a critical review of their post – not just adding your points to it. Remember that I do check their posts as well to ensure your response is on target.
2. Running content through translators. Often this is done to evade plagiarism checkers. The problem with this, though, is that the translators make a mess of the content – in some cases, making it completely nonsensical. No points for posts with grammatical issues to the extent that nonsense sentences are present in the response. I recommend using Grammarly (I think the college libary has a link to it) to check your grammar before posting.
3. Content that is too long. Often I find that students tend to create very long posts if they aren’t certain how best to answer a question. I don’t need a thesis with each response. I need you to stay focused, stay on topic, answer the question, and support it with your sources.
4. Not using the textbook. I can tell you right now that you can’t pass this course if you don’t have the textbook. Get it and use it to inform yourself. Almost every single question in the forums can be answered from the textbook, however I do appreciate the external sources. You will also need the text for your quizzes.
5. Either not citing your source, or citing sources you didn’t use in the response. No points. This is especially important on your final paper. Remember that, automatically, if you copy content in from a source (even ones run through a translator), no points for the entire forum plus it becomes a writeup to the Dean so his office can track it across the program. There is no room in a PhD program for a cheat.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!