Programming languages (5 points). Consider the following five sentences. We program a card game in C++ by first building a Card object, a Deck object…
Programming languages (5 points). Consider the following five sentences.
1. We program a card game in C++ by first building a Card object, a Deck object and a Player object.
2. We declare instance variables to be final in Java.
3. We declare instance variables to be private in Java.
4. We use a function as an argument to another function in Python.
5. public class ST, Value> implies that whatever data type we select as a Key will have a compareTo() method.
By writing a number in the blank to the left of each phrase (below), match each of the above sentences with the programming language capability with which it is best associated. Use each number once and only once.
______ A. Immutability.
______ B. Functional programming.
______ C. Interface inheritance.
______ D. Data abstraction.
______ E. Encapsulation.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!