Kotter Change Management Model
Using the company that your instructor previously approved, apply Kotter’s eight (8) steps of change management to an HR situation you have selected for change. You will address all eight (8) of the Kotter steps, developing an action plan for each step. Submit a four to six (4-6) page paper.
- Ascertain how each of the steps applies to your specific organization.
- Develop a strategy that illustrates how you would address each of the eight (8) stages of change:
- Establishing a sense of urgency
- Creating coalition
- Developing vision and strategy
- Communicating the vision
- Empowering broad-based action
- Generating short-term wins
- Consolidating gains and producing more change
- Anchoring new approaches into the culture
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare theories of change management and select an appropriate theory for an organization change.
- Analyze diagnostic models relevant to various aspects of the change management process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing organizational change.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
- Identify organizational changes that link to vision.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!