Introduction to sql server | Information Systems homework help
To complete this assignment you must install SQL Server. To install SQL Server, click here and follow the installation instructions.
Use SQL Management Studio to create a database called ITCO630_P1.MDF. Be sure to store the database in a location that you will remember. Add the following tables and data to the database. Use the appropriate field types and lengths for the tables.
Create the following queries and save them all in a file called ITCO630_P1.SQL. Please note that you can execute individual queries in a query file by highlighting the lines that you want to execute before running the script. Define what database to use with a USE statement.
- Get the full details of the employee table.
- Get the full details of the employees who work in store S2.
- Get the full details of the promotions with a budget greater than $100,000.
- Get the employee number and promotion number for employees with unknown (NULL) jobs who work on promotion P2.
- Using a subquery, get the first and last names of the employees who work in the Orange Appeal store.
- Using a subquery, get full details of all the employees whose stores are located in Orlando.
Detach the database and create a zip file called ITCO630_P1.ZIP including the associated log file and the query file. After creating the zip file, reattach the database.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!