I need help with this last paper, I have am builing a Inventory system that starts with a scanner that scans items into inventory log and I am just
I need help with this last paper, I have am builing a Inventory system that starts with a scanner that scans items into inventory log and I am just stumped.
Software Development Project Plan
The foundation of a software development project is the project plan. A good project manager will create a plan that is a roadmap for all the activities in the project. This plan will ensure all the members of the software development team understand their tasks and the due dates for these tasks. The plan will also account for the unknown by including a thorough risk analysis. For this assignment, prepare a project plan for your application. Because many of the steps in the plan have already taken place in previous assignments, your project plan will be largely a matter of documenting the steps, but this exercise will provide good practice in preparing these plans and should also help you understand what should be included. You will add this project plan to your Software Development Plan that you have been working on in the first four modules of the course.
The project deliverables are:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Project Plan
- Prepare Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for the project. Include time estimates for the activities.
- Identify the major project milestones and deliverables.
- Prepare a project timeline that reflects the tasks and milestones. The timeline should be represented as a Gantt chart and pasted into your document.
- Identify the resources required for the project and prepare a resource usage analysis.
- Include a discussion of the critical path for the project and evaluate the sensitivity of the critical path.
- risk analysis for the project. The risk analysis should identify key risk factors and mitigation strategies.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Thorough, well-organized topic coverage
- Written at a college level
- 4 pages APA style
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!