Cyber Security Engineers are responsible for safeguarding computer networks and systems in an organization in order to protect the sensitive data they store. Take on the role of Cyber Security Engin
Cyber Security Engineers are responsible for safeguarding computer networks and systems in an organization in order to protect the sensitive data they store.
Take on the role of Cyber Security Engineer for the organization you chose in Week 1.
Develop a 5- to 6-page manual using the Security Standards, Policies, and Procedures Template with recommendations to management of security standards, polices, and procedures which should be implemented in your chosen organization. The page assignment length requirement applies to the content of the assignment. Start the assignment with an APA formatted title page and add a reference section with at least two professional references. Use the references in the text of the assignment. For assignments that require use of the template, insert the completed template into the APA document.
Research and include the following:
- Explain the importance to your organization of implementing security policies, plans, and procedures. Discuss how security policies, plans, and procedures will improve the overall security of the organization.
- Recommend appropriate policies and procedures for:
- Data privacy
- Data isolation
- IP Protection
- Acceptable use of organizational assets and data
- Employee policies (separation of duties/training)
- Risk response
- Compliance examples that might affect your organization or others [Regulatory, Advisory, Informative]
- Incident response
- Lessons learned
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!