CODE OF ETHICS PAPER
Write 6 pages APA format paper to include intext-citations, reference page and title page.
. Code of Ethics
A model Code of Ethics would consist of the following:
(1) guiding ethical principles and behaviors (and/or penalties for misconduct);
(2) processes for avoiding and resolving ethical dilemmas, both internal and externally based; and (3) ethics training recommendations (and program effectiveness).
2. Evaluate a Case Study Using Your Code of Ethics – CASE STUDY SELECTED TITLE: ANIMAL TESTING FOR COSMETICS AND MEDICINE (CASE 10.3 OF BEYOND INTEGRITY book by Scott B. Rae and Kenman L.Wong)
A. State the Business practice in question – “Is it ethical to …”
• Define the issue and establish the facts
B. Explain / Demonstrate Understanding of Various Dynamics:
• Others’ Rights
• Existing Laws / Standards
• Principles (whether Biblical or Social)
• Cultural Uniqueness
C. Consideration of Outcomes / Impact – define what you perceive will be the impact and effects on others rights with different choices or options.
D. Using Your Code of Ethics, form a pattern for making a decision. Carefully but briefly use your code of ethics to determine the course of action. Then, using a persuasive style, defend your position using Moral reasoning with consideration of the Business impact:
E. A Critique of Your Code of Ethics – how did it help, what might need to change?
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!