Class Painting, which is a subclass of Class Artwork Instance variables paintType: String type // oil, watercolor, etc.
…Looking for help setting-up a Java class, with the following requirements:
- Class Painting, which is a subclass of Class Artwork
- Instance variables
- paintType: String type // oil, watercolor, etc.
- material: String type // material it is drawn on, such as paper, canvas, wood, etc.
- A constructor
- Painting (String id, String artist, int year, String location, String paintType, String material)
- Input parameter: id, artist, year, location, paintType, material
- year is a positive integer
- Postcondition: A new Painting object with given attributes has been created.
- getPaintType( )
- nput parameter: None
- Output: The paintType of the painting
- getMaterial( )
- Input parameter: None
- Output: The material of the painting
- setPaintType(String paintType)
- Input parameter: paintType
- Output: None
- Postcondition: The paintType of the painting was set to the given paintType.
- setMaterial(String material)
- Input parameter: material
- Output: None
- Postcondition: The material of the painting was set to the given material.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!