Case Project: Train a New Intern in Using Windows Folders A new intern has just been hired, and he is not familiar with the company Windows 10…
Case Project: Train a New Intern in Using Windows Folders
A new intern has just been hired, and he is not familiar with the company Windows 10 computers. You have been asked to provide him with a set of simple written instructions for how to access the documents in the Intern’s home folder (C:UsersIntern). The intern also needs your advice for creating a folder structure under his home folder so he can support his team. He wants a separate location for each of the following:
- Rulings by the board of directors
- Financial spreadsheets from his boss
- Team documents that come from the three team leads: Thomas, Jane, and Isabell
- Senior management documents
- Company policies and procedures
- Personal documents that he uses in daily work.
- Document your recommended folder structure and provide the full path name for each folder. Provide the full path name for each folder (a-f) E
- Create the recommended folder structure (a-f) on your home PC. Include a screenshot.
- Provide professionally written directions informing the intern how to access the documents in your recommended file structure from the PC logon screen.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!