Bus 638 w1 assignment | BUS 616 International Business | Ashford University
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4 in the course textbook and review the SMART Goals Worksheet download.
The Global Partner Summary assignment is a continuation of the Partner Resource Exploration discussion forum. You are to analyze the data you have collected on your New International Venture final paper thus far, and complete the follow steps:
- Provide a two-to-four-paragraph summary of your international venture idea (for the New International Venture Final Paper in Week 6). Include an analysis of how you will utilize the host country resource partner for this paper. The resource partner is the person you contacted in the Partner Resource Exploration discussion forum.
- Create a one-page formal outline of your New International Venture final paper. You may view this tutorial Formal Outline (Links to an external site.) for help in creating an outline. Other additional resources you may use are Getting Started With Mergent (Links to an external site.) and Business Insights: Global (Links to an external site.).
- Provide two to three SMART objectives or goals of the New International Venture final paper business venture.
In your paper,
- Summarize your international venture idea (for the New International Venture final paper).
- Analyze how you will utilize the host country resource partner for the final paper.
- Create a one-page formal outline of your final paper.
- Create two to three SMART objectives or goals for the Final Paper business venture.
The Global Partner Summary paper
- Must be 400 to 500 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!